Want to avoid waking up to find your shower water won’t heat up? Then it’s a good idea to have your water heater inspected annually. Here are some of the things that a professional will do during an annual water heater inspection to help keep you in hot water all year around.
- Check Water Heater Pressure
- Inspect Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
- Drain and Flush Water Heater Tank
- Check or Replace Anode Rod
- Check Gas or Electric Connections and Functionality
While water heaters won’t last forever, having your water heater looked at annually can help make sure it’s operating efficiently and extend the life of your water heater.
Ready to have your water heater inspected? Give us a call; we’re ready to help.