Frequently Asked Questions
View Common Questions and Answers Below
Some plumbing companies charge a $50+ fee just to drive to your home or business. Simply put, we don't! And though some companies will waive this charge if you accept their job estimate, we want you to feel free to make the right choice for you without that added pressure. Plumbing problems are stressful enough. We will do whatever we can, within our means, to see peace restored to your home. Not charging a trip fee is just one expression of that mission.
Yes! We provide free estimates for all residential plumbing service calls. We'll come to your home, without charging a trip fee, and assess the work needing to be done. At that time, you can choose to accept our estimate. If you decline, we'll hit the road without charging you a cent!
For clarity, there will be times when deeper diagnostics are required if the problem isn't immediately accessible and visible. In those less-common instances, we do charge a diagnostic fee but we will ensure you're informed and have consented before performing any work requiring payment.
If you're a handy homeowner but could benefit from some plumbing guidance, we can help you with that! We've partnered with VirtualPlumber.co to provide live video consultations with Master Plumbers who can guide you through each step of your project.
Need parts? They can ship them right to your door.
Still need a professional plumber? We'll discount Virtual Plumber's $25 call fee* from our invoice so no dollar goes to waste.
*Cannot be combined with other coupons or offers.
Before you fully commit to a DIY plumbing repair job, there are several reasons you should consider hiring a professional.
- Save Time - If you've never faced this plumbing problem before, there's going to be a time-consuming learning curve. You'll also need to make at least one run to the hardware store. So it's wise to factor in time for gaining knowledge, gathering tools, purchasing parts, on top of the actual repair time.
- Warranty - Most work performed by a professional plumber is under a work guarantee and/or parts warranty. This can protect you from more-expensive issues down the road.
- Tools - While we do recommend that every homeowner keeps a few common tools in their toolbox, there are certain jobs which can only be completed using more-specialized items. Do you really want to run to the hardware store to buy an expensive tool you might never use again?
- Repair Speed - In addition to saving you time, personally, you also want your plumbing to be back up-and-running ASAP! Instead of wracking up high opportunity costs, (taking time away from family, recreation, or your own business), professional plumbers can usually be onsite and finished the job in a matter of a few hours.
- Peace of Mind - Instead of lying awake at night, questioning whether or not the work was done correctly, you can know the job was completed by a professional that guarantees their work.
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service at no extra charge for nights, holidays, and weekends. Yet another way we seek to promote your peace of mind and contribute to our community!