New Plumbing Construction
We work with builders to install brand new plumbing systems in new construction buildings across Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and the entire Lehigh Valley.
A Detailed Process
New construction plumbing involves the installation of the entire network of pipes, drains, and vents responsible for carrying water safely into and out of a commercial building. This includes everything from underground water lines to drain-waste-vent (DWV) systems, multi-use bathrooms, commercial plumbing fixtures, and more.
The integrity of a building’s plumbing is only as good as the knowledge and skills of the plumber who installs it. Extensive knowledge of plumbing codes and standards is required for the safe installation of new construction commercial plumbing systems—including ADA standards for commercial bathrooms. That’s why it is important to hire professional, certified plumbers with a reputation for high-quality work.
Whatever industry you're in, our team's prepared to serve you!
- Retail stores - From small mom-and-pop shops to large department stores and multi-business buildings
- Hotels - From 200-room establishments to Bed & Breakfasts
- Rental Properties - From large complexes to individual owners
- Retail & Restaurants - From fine dining to corner cafes
- Schools - From public schools to universities
- Public Sector - From military to municipal buildings
- Medical - From hospitals to private practices
- Offices & Manufacturers - From warehouses to storefronts
I commend your two technicians on their pleasant personalities. They were very professional and did the job well. Their confidence about the job showed through. I will highly recommend your company to my family and friends.
- Richard N.